Interior Design Florida-Interior Design Blogs©
Pattern | Fabric | Ikat | Sewing Patterns
Do you Kat?!
By: Meredith Ashley
I have found some totally fabulous Ikat prints recently! Ikats can be used as a focal point or you can mix quite a few of them to get a really awesome look…Mixing ikat prints is like any other print…You need diversity and oh man did I find diversity…Check em out!
1. Schumacher: Raja Embroidery in Caravan
2. Robert Allen: Ikat Print in Tourmaline
3. Kravet: 32174.540
4. Robert Allen: Ikat Stripe BK in Greystone
5. Schumacher: Sikar Embroidery in Jewel
6. Villa Nova: Savoy in Cherry/Fudge
7. Kravet: Sunrise Ikat in Oasis
8. Robert Allen: Ikat Trellis in Citrine
9. Schumacher: Agra Silk Weave in Turquoise
10. Kravet: LCF64805F.RL
11. Zinc: Fontainebleau in Vermillion
12. Zinc: Ziggurat in Pool
Photos courtesy of: housebeautiful.com, flikr.com, 3.bp.blogspot.com, potterybarn.com, absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.ca, thebootstrapproject.com, designsponge.com, wayfair.com, urbanoutfitters.com, onekingslane.com, villaromo.com, zinctextile.com, kravet.com, fschumacher.com, robertallen.com.
Written by: Meredith Ashley
Be sure to follow me on Twitter!